Are you tired with breakouts on the skin? Have you tried repeatedly to get rid of whiteheads without much success? I’m sure almost everyone at some point have several options, this promise whiteheads whiteheads with cream, soaps and products, and wipe the stains from the skin in just 7 days have tried control!
So what exactly whiteheads are?
These are tiny, white raised spots on the skin. Whiteheads are actually a collection of excess sebum and keratin that blocks the opening of skin pores. Whiteheads are caused mainly by excessive secretion of sebum oil. The surface of whiteheads blackheads as otherwise darkened, as the clogged grease inside is not exposed to air. Therefore, the oxidation is not actually happen. The pores are closed, holding the white surface, hence the term Whitehead.
Where do they occur Whiteheads?
Whiteheads are known to appear in these areas of the skin, which is very delicate and fine. This would be the area under the eyes, nose, cheekbones can mean etc. Unlike blackheads whiteheads occur anywhere. So, how do you actually get rid of whiteheads? There are several ways you can do it. You must follow a beauty routine and see what you eat. Here are some ways to get rid of whiteheads and have a clean and clear skin.
The treatment of Whitehead:
- First and foremost, drink plenty of water. This would ensure you always clear your skin. If your skin does not get the desired content of moisture, it is drained and dry and dead skin cells are not shed at a faster rate. This is what leads to clogging of the pores and breakouts on the skin.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. These would be you with the essential minerals and vitamins. You can even opt to snack on nuts. You keep this in check though!
- You can even take a glass of warm water with some lemon juice as soon as you wake up in the morning. This proves to be a great way to detoxify the body.
- Homemade pastes or packings for the treatment of whiteheads. Use roasted and powdered pomegranate skin with fresh lime juice. Make a paste of this and apply it to the affected area. This is also useful for blackheads. Another effective method would be to make a paste of sandalwood with rose water. Keep it for 20 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water. Try 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice and leave it on the affected area for a few minutes. This will help prevent the outbreak of whiteheads.
- Use jojoba oil as a moisturizer for the skin. This is especially helpful when you are done with a good scrub.
Avoid too many hard or cosmetics on your skin. Where necessary, use herbal substitutes that are mild to search, or opt for options that can be done at home.
- Avoid stress at work or with personal problems! As stressed leads to a hormonal imbalance and this increases the sebum production. This would lead to an outbreak of whiteheads. Therefore maintain a good exercise routine, which helps to reduce stress and would be the flow of blood to the skin.